WordPress is one of the most popular platform for creating blog & websites. WordPress was first developed mainly for blogging and now WordPress is used for blogging, website creation, landing pages, Ecommerce website, online learning website etc.
About this WordPress Tutorial
In this latest WordPress Tutorials for beginners, you will learn everything about WordPress, what is WordPress, benefits of WordPress and WordPress concepts.
You will also learn how to Install WordPress on shared hosting and configure WordPress.
What is WordPress?
What is WordPress is the most common question asked about WordPress on Google. There are many ways to answer this question, best definition of WordPress is “WordPress is an Open Source CMS platform for creating blog, WordPress is developed using PHP and MySQL”
We can also explain WordPress in simple terms, like
WordPress is one of the most popular, versatile and powerful platform for creating websites, blogs, online learning platforms, Ecommere websites, multi-vendor market place and various portals also.
Key Points to remember about WordPress:
- WordPress is Open source and free
- WordPress is available as hosted and also self-hosted instalable version
- WordPress works on PHP and MySQL
- WordPress is one of the most used platform for personal websites, business websites, news portals, blogs, e-commerce websites.
- WordPress can be installed on local PC or even on shared hosting.
- Installing WordPress on shared hosting is very easy using Cpanel
When WordPress was developed?
WordPress was initially released on May 27, 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little. In October 2009, WordPress was announced as Open source platform.
Advantages of WordPerss
- WordPress is available for free as open source.
- WordPress comes with various plugins to enhance functionality and features.
- WordPress is by default SEO friendly.
- Installing and configuring WordPress is very easy.
- Managing WordPress is also very easy compared to many othe CMS platforms.
How do I learn WordPress step by step?
Best way to learn WordPress is to buy domain and hosting and installing WordPress. You can create your own blog or Website using WordPress to learn WordPress and practice.
This new WordPress Tutorial 2021 will cover everything from WordPress basics till installing WordPress, configuration, installing theme in WordPress, installing plugins and maintaining WordPress.
Let’s start learning WordPress now,