SEO is one of the most complex and popular digital marketing topics.
If you are from Digital marketing, you already know that SEO is all about getting a top ranking in popular search engines like Google & Bing. But that’s not all about SEO.
To become SEO expert, you must know everything about SEO and how to rank a website in Google for free.learn Advanced SEO. This advanced SEO tutorial will help you learn advanced SEO from the beginning & step-by-step.
Advanced SEO means using Advaned SEO Technique to rank website for competitive and difficult keywords without using “black-hat SEO techniques”
Why Learn Advanced SEO?
SEO is all about ranking website and driving high-quality and relevant traffic without spending money on search ads.
Getting ranking for low competition keywords is very easy and you don’t need to apply advanced SEO. You can just make relevant changes to pages, content and build backlinks, you can get ranking for easy keywords or long-tail keywords.
But, to rank a website for short-tail keywords or for single word keywords is very difficult. It’s not possible to gain top ranking in Google for competitive keywords without using advanced SEO techniques.
This Advanced SEO tutorial will help you get started with Advanced SEO topics.
How to learn Advanced SEO?
Learning advanced SEO is difficult. Before you can learn advanced SEO, you must learn basic SEO and gain minimum 6 months to 12 month experience in SEO industry.
You can’t learn advanced SEO by just reading a blog or watching video, you must work on real project and practice advanced SEO techniques.
Learn Advanced SEO from Scratch
If you search on the Internet about advanced SEO tutorials or anything related to SEO courses, you may find many articles and videos but none of them are actully sharing relevant knowledge.
Most of SEO related blogs and articles share most common tips and tricks but it’s very difficult to find advanced SEO topics and tutorials.
Main purpose of writing this Advanced SEO tutorial is to share advanced SEO knowledge to help you master SEO.
In this Advanced SEO Tutorial you will learn:
- How to promote a website in Google using SEO
- How to rank any blog on the first page of Google to drive free traffic
- Advanced SEO techiques to rank any website in Google
- How to do SEO audit for website using various SEO tools
- Advanced SEO tools and checklist
- How to find best keywords for SEO using keyword research
- How to build backlins for a blog or ecommerce wesite
- How to setup SEO friendly WordPress website or a blog from scratch
- How to setup WordPress for SEO
- How to Install Google Analytics on WordPress
- How to setup Google search console
About Advanced SEO Tutorial
It’s impossible to cover complete SEO in one page or in one guide. To help you learn SEO, I have prepared a well structured Advanced SEO Tutorial series.
In this Advanced SEO tutorial series you will learn everything about basics of SEO till all advanced SEO topics like how SEO works, how to do SEO for WordPress, How to do keyword research for SEO, how to build backlinks etc.
What is included in Advanced SEO?
SEO Basics and Fundamentals
- Introduction to SEO and how search engines work
- Why it’s important to rank website in Google
- SEO ranking factors
- Different types of SEO techniques
- Different types of SEO strategies
- How to do Keyword Research for SEO
- How to do SEO audit
- List of SEO tools (Free & Paid)
- Competition Analysis (How to do competition analysis using SemRush)
- Understanding how Google Algorithm works
On-page SEO Factors
- Introduction to On-page SEO
- SEO Title and Description
- Heading Tags – H1 to H6
- Image Alt Tags
- Keyword Proximity
- SEO content writing
- Website Strucutre
- Internal site structure
- Internal Linking and contexual Internal Linking
- Introduction to Off-page SEO
- Why off-page SEO is important
- Link building vs. off-page SEO
- Type of links (Follow and Nofollow)
- Link building techniques
- Guest blogging
- Outdated link building
- Link Building mistakes
- How to use SemRush for link building
- How to use outreach for building links
- Introduction to Technical SEO
- Why technical SEO is important
- How to improve website speed
- How to design SEO friendly site structure
- Understanding URL and slug
- 301 redirect
- 302 redirect
- 404 error
- using CDN
- Improving website speed
- Why SSL is important for SEO
Google Search Console
- Why Google search console
- How to use Google search console
- How to setup Google Search Console
Getting Started with SEO
Often people feel that SEO is difficult to learn and it’s complex topic. But, it’s not if you learn SEO by following right tutorials or course.